Monday, October 31, 2011

KRISTEN STEWART: I Like To Google Myself

Source: anythinghollywood.com --- Monday, October 31, 2011
Hollywood news has learned that "Twilight" star KRISTEN STEWART likes to Google herself, which is pretty surprising since she usually gives off this "I don't care about being a celebrity, getting my pictures taken, and wearing pretty dresses" vibe. But yeah, believe it or not, Kristen does have her vain, girly-girl moments. While we all know that she has a bit of an aversion to fame , in her recent interview with Glamour UK, Kristen admitted that she sometimes likes to Google herself so she can see how she looks on the red carpet. She said: "I do like to look at what I wear… It's not like I put on a fucking dress and don't care about it after." She added: "I love choosing stuff to wear, and my publicist always calls and asks, 'Do you wanna do something like this? [go to shows] And if I'm not busy, I'm definitely interested. I'm going to one thing — either Burberry or Mulberry, I'm not sure." Although she wears a lot of pretty dresses on the red carpet, Kristen revealed that her go-to outfit will always be a sloppy shirt, a pair of comfy jeans, and sneakers. "There's something about wearing jeans, trainers and a sloppy t-shirt everywhere you go that seems very southern California to me." image via WENN ...



from Google http://www.rssmicro.com/?q=Google&f=0




ifttt puts the internet to work for you. via task 287331

No comments:

Post a Comment