Monday, October 31, 2011

Google Docs / Drawing

Source: webapps.stackexchange.com --- Monday, October 31, 2011
I'm looking into creating a Google Docs 'drawing' for the purpose of creating a basic UML diagram (without arrows, just lines) while collaberating with others. The problem I am having is that I can create a box without text (shapes/box_image from dropdown menu) text without a box (from the 'text box' menu (perhaps a misnomer)) However, I need text with a box. If this is not possible with Google docs, I would consider another collaborative method for creating uml diagrams. Google docs is really best though because we already share many Google documents. ...



from Google http://www.rssmicro.com/?q=Google&f=0




ifttt puts the internet to work for you. via task 287331

No comments:

Post a Comment